Need to find legit work-at-home biz

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelnpain, Feb 26, 2006.

1. angelnpain

angelnpain New Member

Hello, I am new here and have had Fibro for over 20 years. I have never been able to work full time or for any extended period of time outside the home.

My husband left me and my three children. I have to find a job, but am having a lot of trouble, since I have very little work history, nor can I work full time.

I was granted no alimony despite this. I do get child support, but not enough to live off of.

I don't think that I can get disability or SS, because I have not worked enough in my lifetime, because I just physically could not. Right now, I am having a very bad flare up and can barely function, probably do to the tremendous stress I am under.

I have tried several WAH businesses - all scams! Is there anybody here who has a legit WAH business that generates enough income to live off of? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or information anyone may have. Thank you!

2. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I would like a work at home business too. I work full time, but it is not enough to cover the bills. I lost a good paying job a year ago and now I make about half of what I made. I lost the job due to the fact that I was no longer "reliable" because of my chronic fatigue.

I'd love to find something to bring in some extra income.
    Tigger
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Who did hospital record accounts at home. She was a teacher during day. I am not sure how to get into that but think there is a bookl at library about computer work at home.

Love Anne C
  4. bluestanglady

bluestanglady New Member

I found this website and it is legitimate. It has all sorts of resources for working at home and also support and advice. It's a work at home for moms website. Hope this helps. Also have you tried doing surveys online. They don't bring in much income but a few dollars here and there. I just got a check for $11 the other day, plus $5 Saturday from two different ones. If you have to pay to take surveys, it's not legitimate. But there are lots out there that are really good. Good luck.

Bee
    (url removed according to site rules)
  5. Bambi

Bambi New Member

of things of my own to start with and then would reinvest to buy more. There is alot of competition but they have excellent advice on the site and
    if you really check it out and are careful lots of people have given up
    regular jobs to sell on Ebay full time. I'm not that brave that I'd have my husband quit his job but for
    added income I'm hoping it's worth the try.