NEED TO KNOW...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HURTSALOT2, Mar 25, 2003.

1. HURTSALOT2

HURTSALOT2 New Member

Do any of you feel that you are having problems with SPELLING and GRAMMAR? I have put a dictionary on my desk and have to use it daily. Sometimes I just cannot think of how to spell a word. These are words I would normally be able to spell. And sometimes I create run on sentences that can go on forever. I have to be really careful. I sometimes feel like a third grader. I guess I want to know if this is happening to any of you. Take care.
    HURTSALOT2

PS Read my two poems posted in the Writer"s Forum. Looks like third grade work to me.[This Message was Edited on 03/25/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 03/25/2003]
  2. Lena

Lena New Member

yES I HAVE THOSE FEELINGS. I KEEP TELLING EVERYONE THAT I AM SCATTER BRAIN. I CAN NOT REMEMBER THINGS. I JUST TURN IT OVER TO THE LORD AND DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO. HAVE A GREAT WEEK. LENA
  3. MelanieThebirdlover

MelanieThebirdlover New Member

I have this problem all the time! I forgot how old I was one day.....and I'm only 31! Spelling is def not one of my strong suits, but as long as its close; thats good enough for me *lol*. I don't even bother with a dictionary(sp), got enough work already :( *lol* Take good care. bye 4 now....

Melanie
  4. clueless

clueless New Member

Yes, I do have problems spelling and have always prided myself in being a good speller, but no more. Another thing that really bothers me is I will use a number in the place of a letter, especially a 4 instead of an R. My brain must be getting a short circuit. This is really disquieting to me. Is this one of the strange things that happens to you with FM ?
  5. HURTSALOT2

HURTSALOT2 New Member

Thanks Lena, Melanie and clueless. To answer your question clueless... No, this is not the strangest thing that has happen to me since FMS changed my life... Hate to post this but here goes...

Forgetfullness is a major problem for me. I got dressed one morning, putting on a pair of pants and a white tee shirt. When I went into the kitchen to tell my husband good-bye, he asked if I was going to go out dressed like that. Having no idea why he said that, I asked, and why not, I have worn these out before. He then informed me that I had no bra under this white tee shirt. Thank God he was home. I would have went to the grocery store like that. How embarassed I would have been. That is the strangest thing that has happened to me. Take care.
    HURTSALOT2