Need to learn about tTransfer Factor

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by applecap, Nov 16, 2004.

1. applecap

applecap New Member

I've been hearing some of you talk about TF's. Where can I go to learn about this? I know nothing but would like to see some background info on it.

Thanks, Linda
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I tried to find something in our library about Transfer Factors, but there was nothing which was very good at explaining them. There is some good info in the Store here and you can do a search on transfer factors and it will show you all the different ones. If you click on them, you can read about them.

In a nutshell, TF's are made from eggs and colostrum and they are about the equivalent of small oral vaccines which target specific pathogens. Like regular vaccines, weakened pathogens are used. They will not make you sick but will cause an immune reaction which will eventually train the immune system to recognize and kill pathogens in the body.

The immune reaction usually causes one to feel like one has the flu. After a while, when the immune system gets revved up, it will kill a bunch of pathogens which causes a Herxheimer reaction. The body will purge the dead pathogens, which turn toxic in the system. This usually means sweating and diarrhea. I know you know about the Doxy and Herxing. It is about the same.

We all differ in our immune responses and Herxing. The TF's are very potent and it takes time to get used to them. Things definitely get worse before they get better.

The good news is that ridding the body of pathogens is accomplished without taking strong antibiotics, antifungals, or antivirals. This is a HUGE advantage.

The bad news is that the TF's are expensive but the other good news is that one needn't take them indefinitely. I took them for three months and now am pulsing them. They continue to work, killing pathogens.

I hope this helps explain TF's a bit. There is probably more info on the web.

Love, Mikie