Need Tucson CFS Doc and Support Group

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smhi1, Jul 29, 2012.

1. smhi1

smhi1 New Member

Hi there, I am new to this site and new to Tucson. Am looking for a doctor, support group, or even just anyone else with CFS in the Tucson area? I noticed a few old posts on this board, but all seemed out of date. So far I have met one woman with fibromyalgia, but that is it. Many thanks for any info/assistance you can provide. Sonya
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Smhi1,

Welcome to you too. I just welcomed Bright Raven. I hope someone here can help you both to find a good doc in the Tucson area.

As mentioned in my previous post, this is a great site for people with our conditions. Almost everything which has helped me is something I learned about here first. Our members are very kind, sharing and supportive. This is also an excellent place to find supplements just for what ails us. Be sure to check out the store and sign up for the e-newsletter. Click on ME and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome just under the ProHealth logo at the top of the page to find all the articles on CFIDS/ME. They contain the latest info on treatments and research.

Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie