need your help, i have FM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joyof3, Dec 12, 2002.

1. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

I have been tired for about 6 years that comes and goes. I can sleep as late as 11:00 am, and on my very bad days to 2:00 pm. is it possible that it could be CFS. I don't know all the symtoms. I would appreciate anyones help.

thanks stephanie
  2. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

I have been tired for about 6 years that comes and goes. I can sleep as late as 11:00 am, and on my very bad days to 2:00 pm. is it possible that it could be CFS. I don't know all the symtoms. I would appreciate anyones help.

thanks stephanie
  3. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

Thats the same for me get kids off to school, and back to bed. Wish i had more energy.

thankyou HiRiskRN

stephanie
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have Fibro, and if I am having a serious flare, I can simply stay in the bed, period. But this is not all the time, just occasionally.

Fibro, is mostly pain, sleeplessness, IBS, and fogginess for most of us, others have more symptoms, others less.

I have most under control now, but I do get all the above and more at times.

Are you sure you have Fibro or CFS? Are you in pain? Do you have problems going to sleep, and then trouble staying asleep? Do you sleep deeply? Some people sleep, but never reach the stage four sleep, which is when we are really resting.

I am only asking this, as it is possible it could be one or the other or both. Or, hopefully you just have a sleeping problem, that would be wonderful if thats the case. You may need something for deep sleep and a good multi vitamin.

Let us know a little more, and maybe we can help. We are not doctors, but we live with these illnesses 24/7.

Be looking forward to your reply.

Shalom, Shirl