Need your HELP Please Pray for a Sweet Lady she is very sick

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by myalgiamania, Feb 25, 2007.

1. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

I haven't been on for a while, but I never stop thinking about all of you and praying for you! Our lives have improved, still waiting for disability, but there is someone I am very worried about.
    My sister in law Patty has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is worse than we thought and very scared. Patty met my brother when they both got out of high school, although she lived down the street and I,m sure Bill always had his eyes on her. Well they married and had two daughters and a son. She has always been a devoted mother and wife, and I cant say one bad word about her. She is kind, loving and honest. She is everything to her family.
    She is very worried as her brother died in his 40's of cancer.She is also in her 40's.
    Please pray for a sweet girl who doesnt deserve all of this pain. I love her like a sister! I believe with many people praying....good will come! Thank You....

Sorry I havent been on for a while. so much has been going on. I am grateful for your prayers!!!!

Patty has a long road ahead....she can make it with all of our prayers. Love Joanie ((((HUGS))))
  2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

I would be glad to pray for your friend and her family

So sorry she has to go through with all this

Thank you for posting

God Bless you Joanie, please let us know how she is doing

hugs

kgangel
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

You said such lovely things about your sister in law, she must be a quality person. Add my prayers for her, and also that breast cancer is having much success with cures now, let us pray she will be added to the cured list in the future.
  4. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

your prayers mean so much to me. I believe in prayer and you both are so dear to take time out for my sister in law. I honestly dont know what my brother would do without her. He does not do well with change and has been with her and his job from the first day they married and has lived in the same house for almost as long. His life revolves around her.

thank you for your kindness. I will pray for you for God has put such special people like you here for me when i need your prayers....God Bless (((HUGS)))) love joanie