Need your prayers after Breast Biopsy Please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Empower, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Empower

Empower New Member

I had a breast biopsy yesterday and won't know the results for a few days

I have many cysts, and one of them didn't look quite like the others, thus the biopsy

The radiologist did say that after the aspiration/biopsy she could barely see the cyst on the ultrasound and that COULD be a good sign

Please, I need your prayers. I don't think I can handle much else on top of the pain and fatigue of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

You will be in my prayers every night, I found a lump in my breast about a month and a half ago and I will be seeing a Dr about it today, so if you could say a prayer for me too today.....

Love to you, Ann
    [This Message was Edited on 10/25/2006]
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Consider prays going up for both of you. I truly understand the fear.

Please try not to worry. It is a good sign that the size reduced after aspiration.
  4. gumama

gumama New Member

I understand what you both are going through.. I had Breast Cancer 8 yrs ago and have been Cancer free since.

I know the waiting is very hard, but cyst are very common and more times than not are NOT cancer related...

Catching it early is the key.. I found my lump and only had a lumpectomy and radiation... and when they did the surgery the lump was MUCH smallar than it looked like on the films... so hang in there... know were praying for you.

gumama
  5. kbak

kbak Member

Empower,
    God Bless you! Prayer is powerful medicine. May you have the very best results.

HUGS!,
    kbak
  6. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

I have been through this too and it isn't a pleasant test nor is the waiting a comfortable period. My Mother had breast cancer at 42 which put me into a very high risk category for having it at a young age. I went through the needle, core biobsy and then a surgical biopsy. By the GRACE OF GOD, both were benign!!!

I have you guys on some prayer lists already. Hang in there..."this to shall pass."

Hugs for both of you....Lisa
  7. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

God Bless you for your recovery and continued remission!! God is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

Lisa
  8. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

What a testimony!! Thank you for this!!! And, God Bless you and your continued remission.

We just had the BIG Susan G. Komen race in Dallas. I can no longer run, but did participate in the walk. My Momma is a survivor too and has been cancer free for 16 years! This isn't the end, it is just one more thing to fight!!!

You ladies are INCREDIBLE!!!
  9. cfaye

cfaye New Member

I have went through this many times and was so scared. I am praying for you as soon as I post this resopnse. Know that I understand. I am going through some awful things coming from other people which are causing me to be so weak. We will pray for each other. Know my thoughts are there with you. I know it is hard enough itself to deal with the daily tasks without having extra added. Know you will be ok.
    Sending healing thoughts--cfaye
  10. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Hang in there you can handle what ever you have to .
  11. meowee

meowee New Member

My prayers are on their way.
  12. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You are in my prayers. Please let us know the outcome.

Love, Mikie