Need Your Prayers....Again....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Yesh, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I thank God for all of you and this board because I have no where else to go to ask for prayer.

I have several prayer requests:

1. My son was approved for SSI and will be receiving a large check for his back payments. Seeing as he has to spend this money, he wanted to use the check as a downpayment on a house for the two of us. There is no way we can afford the houses we have looked at thus far. I sent an email to Habitat (spelling is not my thing) For Humanity asking if we were eligable for a house through them. Please pray that we will be accepted and the wait for a house will not be long.

2. Now that I am finished with school, I need to find a job. I have filled out more job applications and sent out more resumes than I can count, but I have not received one call for an interview. Please pray I will find the perfect job soon.

3. pray for my brother who has cancer that has spread to his kidneys and adrenal glands. Doctors have removed the adrenal glands and part of his kidney but do not know if they got all the cancer.

4. Pray for my dad, he has a blood disease that produces too much too oxygen in his blood, every week he has to have blood withdrawn, otherwise, he will die. Also, my dad is going blind. Although he can see large things, he has a difficult time seeing smaller things, and he refuses to give up his driving license. I am afraid he will cause an accident if he continues to drive.

5. pray for my friend Debby who has just finished a round of chemo and radiation for colon cancer, only to discover the last cat scan showed some abnormalities in her colon again.

I know this is a lot to pray for, I appreciate all the prayers you send up for my family.

God Bless
    Yesh
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Best of luck to you and your son. I'm praying for all of you and hope things work out for everyone.

Love, Mikie
  3. 30feeling80

30feeling80 New Member

praying for you, your family, and your dear friend. God will walk you thru it all.

Love,
    Darlene