Need Your Prayers and Guidance

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Elisa, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Elisa

Elisa Member

Hi All,

I am almost unable to type this I am in such despair.

I need to tell my friends here what is happening with me - because i am all alone and completely isolated. I am okay with alone if the suffering is not severe - but it has exceeded that lately.

As many of you know, I have ME/CFS/FM for 15+ yrs and had/have a fever for years. I developed breathing and swollewing problems too. I cant sleep because I am trying to breath and swallow all night. I am worn out and not sure that I can fight this hard much longer.

I have no one except for my dog, Brinkley - a yellow labrador - that was diagnosed with larngeal paralysis a few months ago - it interfers with her breathing and so she often comes into my bedroom at night in severe distress. My heart is breaking and I am so scared for us both. I need to be there for her as she has been for me for her whole life.

I lay in bed in terror - every night. Clinging to my faith - but so overwhelmed with the depth of suffering for so so long.

I need sleep and help and relief and support. I have parents and a sister who do not believe that CFS is real - and they are not kind to me.

Anything you might want to say/write I will gratefully welcome.

I hope God may choose to direct me through your ideas as I am having a hard time hearing His voice and direction.

Thank you and God Bless,

Elisabeth
  2. springwater

springwater Member

Praying for His Divine intervention and compassion to envelope you and
    your sweet friend brinkley. I dont know why both of you are being put
    thru this, but pray fervently that both of you are loved and comforted
    and healed.

I have a lab mix who is having health problems and understand what
    you must be going thru.

God Bless you both

3. Elisa

Elisa Member

Thank you so much for your kind prayer and understanding.

God Bless you and your Lab-mix,

Elisabeth
  4. Elisa

Elisa Member

Hi Patti,

What a kind heart you have! Thank you for your comforting words - they really help!

God's Blessings to You,

Elisabeth
  5. Elisa

Elisa Member

Dear Leah,

Your words and message really touched me. Thank you so much.

Thank you also for your kindness and reassurance that I am not alone in all this...

And for the support that God is with me - even when I cant seem to hear His voice.

I am so grateful for you reaching out to me. It really helps me with my faith in people.

God Bless you and that you deeply,

Elisabeth

P.S. You write so beautifully and soulfully that I almost imagine you are an Angel - at least to me![This Message was Edited on 03/09/2012]
  6. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I hope you & your pooch are feeling better today. I know how important our fur kids are to us.

Sending you both prayers at this time.

My little dog Virgil sends you both some hugs too~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in with the other prayers for you. I keep lifting you up to God for help since I found this post, throughout the day and at night.

I remember the One- Minute Daily Prayer that you had started way back. Those prayers are doing great things in the world - battling for a healing cure for these unvalidated illnesses. And the prayers you gathered for individuals suffering and sick!

Someday, you will see all the many results of your prayers. How much help was brought to people!

Praying that God will comfort you and help you deal with all you are suffering from, right now. And your precious dog!

Blessings to you,
    Judy