Need your prayers Please !

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kalley167, Sep 12, 2004.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I have been DX w/ FMS, and they are still testing me, as I still test positive on a variety of them. So dr is watching my bloodwork. Well I have insurance but it doesn't pay it all. So I keep creating new bills for my family.
    Yesterday my husband found on the internet, that his place of employment is for sale. No one has ever told the guys working there. So now we are uncertian of our future. If he loses his job I don't know what will happen. I work full time but I don't make enough to cover all of our bills. We are so in debt. I am trying to turn it all over to God as I know he will be with us, but the worry is still in my mind. My DH didn't sleep at all last night and I couldn't either. His job is where are health insurance is through. If its gone it will be hard for me with DX to get insured.

I ask you all to say a little prayer for me. I realize you don't know me, but I need all the prayers I can get, not jsut for me but my two children and my very sweet husband. We have worked so hard to get where we are. Are faith is strong. But sometimes we all need some help !
    Thank You all .....
  2. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

My prayers are with you.
    kathy
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

I will say a prayer for you and your lovely family~
    Thats what this board is all about~ helping out if we can~ I've found that even in rough financial times,..the Lord always provides for us! Somehow,we all come thru.

Hang in there :)

Love/blessings
    Tandy
  4. marta

marta New Member

Dear Kalley, have no fear. God will see you through this time of uncertainty. Take it one day at a time - one minute at a time, if that's better - and know that you are loved, safe and watched over.

Marta
  5. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I just feel as if I could break down and cry. I know I have to have trust in the Lord, its just the fear is so strong. I really appreciate all your prayers. I knew I could depend on this board. I have lurked here and prayed for you all. This is a great board. Thanks again.
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

I am offering prayers for you, your husband and children. That the Lord will provide for you all and help you through this very difficult time.

Blessings on you all.
    Pepper
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Welcome to the worship board. I am sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. I will be praying that everything works out and that your husband doesn`t lose his job. Praying that your financially situation and your health improves.

God bless,
    Sandy