Need your prayers today, death in the family

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kinsie, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

Hi,

My Mother-in-Law passed away yesterday, she suffered with Alzheimer's disease. She and my husband were very close, and this is so hard on him. But, we are so blessed that she went peacefully in her sleep.

All the preparations, etc are so tiring on people with FM, as you all know. The family looks to me to get things done, and it's taking it's toll on my poor old body!

I just wanted to ask you to remember us in your prayers.

Your friend,

Kinsie
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I will keep you in my thoughts.

God Bless.

Sue
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

My thoughts and prayers for all of you, especially for your strength) during this time. I do also pray you husband can grieve while remembering his mother and why he loved her so much.

Hugs,
    Sue
  4. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

For you and your husnband and all the family,

Take care of yourself, I just went throught this with my father in law in July. Please take time away for a little bit at a time to relax.

My prayers are with you
  5. lisadot

lisadot New Member

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your mother-in-law. It's a great loss to your family for sure. Others will have to help in the preparations, it can't all fall on your shoulders.

lisadot
  6. kbak

kbak Member

Kinsie,
    My prayer's go to to your family. It's never easy to lose a family member. I pray God will give you the strength you need to get through this, and ease your husbands grief.
  7. spasco

spasco New Member

I am sorry to hear that hun. Try to get as much rest as you can. THese next few days will be very stressful.

God bless! Stephanie
  8. Grandma6

Grandma6 New Member

Kinsie,

My heart goes out to your family. I lost my Daddy in 2001 from Alzheimer's and I just lost my Mom in Feb.

I will keep you all in my prayers and I would give you some words of encouragement but since I myself have not been able to cope with my parents death, I am not one that can tell you how to deal with it. Just try toreflect on all the good memories.

God Be With You All,
    Grandma6
  9. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers during this very sad time.

Soft heart hugs,
    Maree
  10. JLH

JLH New Member

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

This is such a stressful time for a family. May you have the strength to help your husband through this time. I read in your bio that he also has health problems.

Everyone will be looking to you for your guidance. May our prayers help you.

I am so glad that your MIL when peacefully.

Much love,
    Janet
  11. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

Kinsie, I'm so very sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. Please be careful and don't overdo it during this week. It will be stressful and there will be lots to do, so take care of yourself.

My dad died just 18 days ago. We live three hours away and we have done a lot of driving back and forth. I'm the only girl, and my brothers just don't "process" things the way females do or think of the same needs. My mom was of little help the week of the funeral (bless her heart, that was understandable and fine by me) so most of the funeral preparations fell on me, including food arrangements, out of town guest arrangements, even shopping for something for my mother to wear to the funeral! I spent the entire first day after Daddy died cleaning their house, because Mom was so worried about it with all of the company coming and going. I spent 9 hours scrubbing, dusting, mopping, even washing windows ... my brothers thought I was crazy but it made my mom feel better and that's all that mattered to me. It was exhausting, but I believe I got through it on pure adrenaline, and the overwhelming desire to do anything to help my mom get through it. I've definitely paid for it, FM-wise, since then ... please don't make the same mistake because I really wish I had asked for help myself. I've been physically miserable (and of course emotionally drained) since then.

Again, my best to you and your family. You will be in my prayers during this difficult time.

(((Hugs)))

Kat
  12. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You have my heartfelt sympathy on the passing of your MIL.

I can understand you are going through a rough time dealing with the funeral and all the arrangements.

Many prayers,
    Faye
  13. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Death, not matter the reason is so hard to take.

Much sympothy to you and your family.

My prayers and thought are with you and yours.

Hugs,
    Marcia
  14. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Your husband is in my prayers as are you and the entire family.

God watch over all of those hurting. I hope your husband finds healing peace as time passes.

God Bless,

Kim
  15. deelite127

deelite127 New Member

You & yours are in my prayers.

God Bless!

Dee
  16. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I'm so so Sorry for you & your familys loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you...

((((Hugs))))
    Bluerose
  17. Donya58

Donya58 New Member

So sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. God bless, Donya
  18. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother-in-law. I am sure that the disease that took her was very hard on both you and your husband. Please try to have peace knowing she is now with God and will always be with you spiritually.

I will pray for you and your family to have the strength to go through this difficult time. Losing a parent is very difficult, I lost my dad ten years ago and still miss him very much.

Take care........consider the prayers sent.
  19. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

My prayers go with you!Linda