need your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by grge, Aug 4, 2004.

1. grge

grge New Member

I am sooo down and worried about finances, please join me in believing God will provide for my needs.

Please pray for me. Right now I almost feel as if God has forsaken me and has closed His ears to me. My faith is undergoing a severe testing.

I know in my heart that our Lord Jesus is watching over me and maybe His plan is differnet than mine, I guess I just need reassurance that He has not turned his back on me or shut his ears.

georgia
  2. dash

dash New Member

Georgia, please do not give up hope. God hears you amd will provide for your needs. Here is a psalm to comfort you. Remember that the author of the Psalms, King David battled depression and the feeling that God was far from him too. I am praying with you for God to uplift your heart and provide for your financial needs.

God bless,
    Della

Ps 20:1-8
    1 May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble! May the name of the God of Jacob set you {securely} on high!
    2 May He send you help from the sanctuary, and support you from Zion!
    3 May He remember all your meal offerings, and find your burnt offering acceptable! Selah.
    4 May He grant you your heart's desire, and fulfill all your counsel!
    5 We will sing for joy over your victory, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners. May the LORD fulfill all your petitions.
    6 Now I know that the LORD saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven, with the saving strength of His right hand.
    7 Some {boast} in chariots, and some in horses; but we will boast in the name of the LORD, our God.
    8 They have bowed down and fallen; but we have risen and stood upright.
    (NAS)

3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Keep the faith, God hasn`t left you. I will be praying that things improve in your life soon.

Take care,
    Sandy
  4. Yesh

Yesh New Member

Here is a verse from a song by Don Meon, it always brings me peace.

God will make a way where there seems to be now way. He works in ways I cannot see, He will make a way for me.

I have been in you situation many-a-time and I have learned that God's timing is perfect and no worry or fretting will hurry him up.

I will be keeping you in my prayers.

God bless

Yesh

5. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Don't give up, When you are downhearted, Jesus stands by you and seeks to give you new hope and new vision for victorious days ahead.

When the darkness tries to take you down and destroy you, your faithful friend Jesus is within you working to intervene and come against the adversary. In every circumstance, you are never alone, never forgotten, and never by yourself, for you have a faithful friend in Jesus.

He has always been with you. Even when you think you are alone, He is right beside you. He is with you now, touching your heart, touching your soul, touching your mind, because right now, this instant, He loves you in boundless ways.

I will certainly be praying for you.

Blessings, Judy

6. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Georgia,
    I have days that I feel so much confidence and then I lose heart. It's weary being ill and having so much to deal with. I was encouraged by the responses you got. I also try to remember that faith isn't feelings too. But we're in a battle and struggle. I will pray for you tonight. I'm so sorry for your recent suffering and struggle. Lord, please help her overcome and strengthen her with the power of your Spirit.