NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lois1023, Sep 23, 2004.

1. lois1023

lois1023 New Member

I hope you all will remember me tonight for prayer night. I have posted requests for most of these but even though I know God answers prayer in His time and not mine I still find myself stressing about everything.

My neighbor's son Larry diagnosed with cancer needs prayer.

My church needs to have the black cloud of hurt and mistrust lifted so the Holy Spirit can return and His church can grow again.

My pastor, Pastor John, we need God to lift him up. He is so discouraged.

My best friend Jeanne as she faces four surgeries in the next few months.

Jeanne's family, her husband Larry, and her children Matt, Alison, and Jesse as they face her being in the hospital too far away for them to visit. She will be in the hospital for 5 weeks, then a skilled nursing facility for 3 weeks.

My brother Robert, as he recovers from his surgery, that as he heals the pain will lessen. Also please pray that he will come to know the Lord as his savior.

Also please pray for my brother-in-law Garry. He is in constant pain from his shoulder and back.

Thanks again

LOIS

For my sister Suzanne, the docs think she is going blind.

For my daughter Christine just going out into the world that she makes wise choices and is successful.

For my son Gary, who is having health issues. He has epilepsy and is starting to show signs of arthritis or maybe fibro

Also pray that Christine and Gary who were both raised as Christians will find their way back to the Lord

And for my youngest Robert, he is diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, bipolar, and severe obsessive- compulsive disorder. He is the last one at home. Pray for a breakthrough for him so that he will be able to take care of himself in the future

For my nephew James. He is a marine and was recently sent to Afghanistan

THANK YOU
    LOIS

[This Message was Edited on 09/23/2004]
  2. booboo56

booboo56 New Member

Hi,

I pray that God will be merciful to you, your family, and neighbors, and for your children to find their need for Jesus again, and also for your brother.

God is good,

Joan
  3. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

I pray for healing, redemption and God be merciful to you, your family, and your friends~~~~~~~with love and hope! sib
  4. dash

dash New Member

I am taking the time to pray for each one of these needs before I posted a reply.

I have asked God that in face of all the adversity and stress you are faced with that He would set out a banquet of spiritual delights to nourish you everyday.

God bless,
    Della
  5. luvumore

luvumore New Member

Sweety I am praying for you , for your family and neighbours.
    keep strong, trust in God and all else will be ok you,ll see. I have seen miricles in my life I know God has many more to hand out.
    love and God bless xxxxxxxx Danielle
  6. lois1023

lois1023 New Member

This board has been the best thing that has happened for me since I got sick. You people are amazing. Everybody has so much to deal with just living with these stupid illnesses we have, yet everyone seems to put aside their own problems to join together and lift up others in prayer.

I love coming here for prayer and fellowship with my caring new friends. You are powerful prayer warriors. All my prayer requests in the past have been answered and I know it was because you added your voice to mine.

I feel so sad for people that don't pray. How unbearable life must be to have nobody to relieve you of your burdens.
    Everytime I come here and post a request it is like a great weight lifted from my shoulders because I know it will be taken care of.

Thank you Lord for this board, it is like an internet ministery. And thank you Lord, for the wonderful, caring people here.May you hold each and everyone of them in the palm of your hand as you ease their mind, bodies, and spirit.

LOIS
  7. marta

marta New Member

Oh dear, I forgot what night it was and missed prayer night but guess what? God said He didn't care, I could pray now ;>) and I am, for you, for your family, for your church, for your friends. For healing and grace and love and endurance.

Love,
    Marta