NEED YOUR WISDOM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crafts1234, Mar 9, 2006.

1. crafts1234

crafts1234 Member

I would seriously like to have answers to a couple of questions, but I would rather (if you would please) hear your dillema with these from start until today then By GODS Grace I might be able to determine if this is such a problem for me or I'm becoming a hydrocondric........
    BRAIN FOG, SLEEPY ALL THE TIME.

Thank You
    Have A Blessed Day
    crafts1234/Mary

PS I will be back shortly as I have to answer more e-mails.
  2. JimCoyote1942

JimCoyote1942 New Member

Hello--I have had serious brain fog and sleepiness off and on for five years now. Included in this is distracability and lack of concentration. I find it hard to read or even to follow a simple movie sometimes. It is like being stoned without the pot and the good feelings.
  3. mzstanki

mzstanki New Member

I agree with everything jim said and I alot of times will just forget what I'm saying mid-sentence and if someone asks me a question it may take a minute or so before it actually sinks in and I can respond.
  4. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

I can definitely relate. I swear I would forget my head if it wasn't attached. The brain fog is awful - I feel stupid most of the time!

And I am always tired - extremely tired. In fact, I believe I could fall asleep right now if I wasn't at work!!

Good luck & take care,

Leanne
  5. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

I know exactly what you mean. I have been ill with CFS since I was 19. I am now 41. The brain fog is horrible, sometimes I can't even have a conversation. For the first 15 years, I could sleep 16 hours a day. The sleep was so deep and I could hardly stay awake. And now (for the past 6 years) I have completely reversed, now I can no longer sleep. I have severe insomnia. I am sicker now than I have ever been. Being sleepy all the time is horrible, but I have found that not being able to sleep is even worse.

Andrea
  6. mom4three

mom4three New Member

I will be talking but then it is like I am unable to bring the word from my head to my mouth. I know what I want to say and I know what it is but I have no idea how to say it.