Needak rebounder delivered

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by morningsonshine, Mar 19, 2007.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi,
    I know a while back the rebounders where being discussed as a therapy tool

Mine was just delivered to my door today. Has anyone been consistently using one, and has it helped??

I'm very excited at possible getting some physical therapy benefits from just low key health bounce daily.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks,
    MSS
  2. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I really like it. I started off with just 1 minute a day, then worked my way up. I'm up to a whopping 10 minutes a day now. I would like to do it every day, but really only do it about 3 times a week. I can't do it on days when I have a bad headache.

I only have a cheapo Wal-Mart rebounder.

I find it better to do with shoes on than just barefooted or with socks. They are too slippery.

You can get pretty creative with different movements. Get your arms moving, too, and it all feels pretty good!
  3. morningsonshine

Thanks for the input, i tried a minute this morning of just gentle bounce, and it felt good.

MorningSS
  4. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I got up to 12 minutes with no problem this weekend. Then I did gentle stretches after for about 30 minutes. Are you still doing 1 minute?
  5. morningsonshine

Hi,

Just came back to check this message. Ten minutes is great!

I've still limited myself to a minute, but at least 3 or 4 times a day.

I can't really judge right now, because i'm in a bad muscle, over senory flare.
    I believe i was already starting the flare before the rebounder, plus, was also my PMS weekend, which is sometimes very bad for me.

I still did the rebounding, but over the weekend it was a very, very, gentle bounce! Ha almost nothing, but even something is better than nothing.

I'm going to keep trying everyday. I don't know if it's tied in with the flare or not?

Thanks for the input. Have you noticed any improvement from using yours??

bouncy's
    Misty