Needed:Fibromyalgia doc. near Burnsville, MN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dolphin_lover, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Dolphin_lover

Dolphin_lover New Member

Hello friends,

I am asking for your help in finding a doctor for a life-long (40 years)girl friend who has just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia after a 2 year quest to find out what is wrong with her. I live in CA and therefore don't know of any in MN. I love her very much and want to help her as much as I can and save her as much grief as I can.

The rhuematologist who finally diagnosed her (begrudgingly) is narrow minded and arrogant.

I don't want this post to be too long, so I'll just say that she is a working (full time) mother with very little time to surf the net.

I sent her this site and told her about the message boards, Prohealth, etc. She is just beginning the long and winding road to educate herself about FM, and the various treatments, life-style adjustments, etc.

She has always been loving, kind, understanding and supportive of me, even (and more significantly)after I became ill with CFS 18 years ago. She has flown out for a week at a time to be with me at times when she knew I could not go out and do ANYTHING!

Kindest regards,
    Dolphin