Needing direction and ideas

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onetarez, Mar 16, 2006.

1. onetarez

onetarez New Member

Hi. My name is Tarez. A few months ago I was diagnosised with Fibro and since have a numerous events happen in my life. If this is a good forum to tell the story, and seek direction from all of you that may be intetested, I will continue. Thanks!
  2. CarolK

CarolK New Member

HI ONETAREZ... this is a good board to come to if you just want to vent, or if you are having a difficult time coping with FM/CFS or you just need a shoulder to cry on.

There are lots of very understanding people here and many who can lend you some good solid advice. Sometimes some of the simplest answers can make the biggest changes in our lives.

Post on!! Hopefully you will find the help and support you need. And if nothing else, lots of good listening ears.

Welcome... CarolK
  3. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I second CarolK!
    welcome!:)
    Claudia
  4. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Please continue. Tell us your story.

This is a great board. It's fast moving, has lots of members, and you will always get good replies. Whatever you are going through, you'll find good friends here who can help.

Glad you found us. Look forward to seeing more of you here!
    ((welcome)) Shannon
  5. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

Please continue, we are always interested & love to help out any way we can. That's what we're here for.

Take care,

Leanne
  6. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

I have found this to be a knowledgable and caring community. A perfect place to vent, relate, comiserate, get support in your stuggle and offer support to others.
    I myself am interested so please tell your story,
    hugs,
    A