needing pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Coop119, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Coop119

Coop119 New Member

I was rasied Church of God and know that God can do all things. I know that god loves me even when your lost, and I know that I am. I have never asked for pray over the internet before but god is god no matter where you are. The life that I live is not one that i believe god likes. But I know that if people bind together for one thing god will answer. My mind is so screwed up right now and the need to stop the pain is so great that death seems like a good answer. But being rasied like I was you know that if you take your on life hell will be your home. I don't want this but I do want peace and I NEED this pain to stop. This depression is killing me. I need something. I need help. Please pray for me that These thoughts will stop.
  2. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I ask You to intercede in this womans life. Clear her mind so that she can think clearly and lessen her mental and physical pain. Show her that the peace she seeks is found only in You.

I ask that you send her way people who can minister Your love to her and counsel her in your ways. I ask that whoever she is seeing for her medical needs would meet those needs with compassion, wisdom and mercy.

I ask that you push back the darkness in her life, so that she can find freedom in You.

I pray these things in Jesus' mighty name,

Della

Welcome to this worship board Coop119. Please come back often and let us know how we can pray for you.
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry things are so hard for you right now. I know how you feel, death looks easier then all we go through some days. But I do believe too if you take your life you have to pay for that on the other side.

I am praying for you and just know that things will get better again for you. I was feeling very depressed after my second knee surgery in 6 monthes. I got on zoloft and I feel like a new person. Find something that work for your depression. You don`t have to live like this, there is something out there that will work for you.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  4. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

The Lord has his hand upon you, because of your faith in prayer, which is a wonderful thing to have...
    My prayers are with you to lift your spirits and become stronger each day through your faith nothing is impossible.

Amen thank you Jesus, many blessings to you, Sunrise
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Coop, I will be praying for your depression to lift like a cloud from your life. You know God loves you, so that is surely a very good sign for you.

Please keep posting here so that we know how you are doing.

Will continue to pray till I hear you are without that awful pain.

God's blessings going out to you................

Shalom, Shirl