Neighbor has Trigeminal Neuralgia, Fibromyalgia of the Skull

Discussion in 'Caregivers' started by CBD-medicinal, Dec 16, 2016.

1. CBD-medicinal

CBD-medicinal Member

My neighbor doesn't have any health care options, has no family, and is at the verge of being put out on the streets with her illness and all. She is 29 y/o (today), 4-years ago she begin having bouts with cluster headaches and eventually underwent brain surgery to try to fix the problem. The operation was not successful and her skull-bone was not replaced properly and now she has Fibromyalgia in her head along with the intermittent episodes that come with Trigeminal Neuralgia.

She has been taking Methadone, the dosage prescribed was 2 per day, but I found out that she has been taking up to 5 per day in order to actually get pain-relief. Her situation is desperate and often talks of suicide.

Personally I don't believe that Methadone cures, it is just something that masks the pain and causes addiction, but I don't have much information on this.

I have recommended to her to take CBD oil and to start letting off on the Methadone. Also to change her diet, to stop smoking, stop drinking coca-cola, and drink plenty of water.

I am not a professional care-giver but my heart goes out to her and I purchased CBD oil for her to take because I've heard so many good things about it.

I am looking for any kind of help, any kind of suggestions, any good thoughts and prayers.

Thank you
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

Your neighbor is so young to be experiencing so many health problems. My heart goes out to her also.

I pray that she will be able to make diet and lifestyle changes that can lead to improved health and that she will be healed of her chronic pain.

She needs to feel that there is hope. I will be praying for her.