Neorontin update.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by donmia, Sep 1, 2002.

1. donmia

donmia New Member

Hi
    Thank you everyone who answered my question about this med. I cant believe so many people replied. I think we get more information from each other than from any dr. or druggist.
    Last night i only took one zanaflex and the neorontin.I dont feel like a zombie this morning. I dont know if the neorontin will help the pain and numbness but, im sure it takes time to work. Hope everyone is having a good day.
    Donna
  2. donmia

donmia New Member

Hi
    Thank you everyone who answered my question about this med. I cant believe so many people replied. I think we get more information from each other than from any dr. or druggist.
    Last night i only took one zanaflex and the neorontin.I dont feel like a zombie this morning. I dont know if the neorontin will help the pain and numbness but, im sure it takes time to work. Hope everyone is having a good day.
    Donna
  3. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

your good news. Why is it we feel the side effects right away, but the benefits take a little longer?? lol

Glad you're feeling less like a zombie. I hate when that happens!!

Take care. Michele
  4. donmia

donmia New Member

the side effect are a lot faster than the benifits. But hopefully it will work.How are you feeling. I hope your feeling less depressed. You seem like your sunny self again. I enjoy your morning posts.
    Donna
  5. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Thanks, yes, I'm back to my old self again! And what a nice thing to say about my morning posts...glad you're enjoying them.

Best wishes for a good night's sleep w/ your neurotonin.

Michele