Nephew in Surgery

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, Dec 5, 2003.

1. dash

dash New Member

I am asking prayer for my nephew, Jeffrey. He rebroke an arm. The MRI revealed that the bone in the area was dead. He's undergoing surgery at the moment. They are going to fashion a new bone from bone elsewhere in the body. He has already been in surgery several hours. Please pray for him.

Della
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew, I will be praying for him.
    Please keep us updated on his condition.

Blessings.............Judy
  3. dash

dash New Member

Jeffrey had his surgery done at a surgical center. There was suppose to be the capability to keep him for up to 23 hrs. His surgery went from 2 p.m.-6 p.m. He was released at 7 p.m. We have snow and ice in the area. Jeffrey was the last patient and they wanted to close the center down.

On top of all this the doctor, did not talk to Jeffrey or his wife after the surgery. He left the center.

Then, they warned his wife that he was in horrible pain and she would need to get his medications immediately.

I've had enough experience with general anesthesia to know that an hour is not enough time to see how your recovering when you've been "under for four hours" Of course, its not enough time to see if there are any problems related to the surgical procedure either.

Please pray that he will be okay.

Della
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for Jeffery. That is terrible to send someone home after such a long surgery. What is the medical profession coming too?

Will pray that the Lord heals this young man, glad he has you there for him also.

Please keep us updated on how he is doing.

God's blessings going out to Jeffery.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm glad that you posted an update on your nephew. I was wondering if he was out of surgery yet.

I'm glad that he is out of surgery But, I do agree that an hour in recovery is not really long enough to see if there are any problems related to the surgery that was performed.

I will be praying that everything is ok.

Blessings, Judy
  6. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I am glad your newhew's surgery went well and did not take as long as anticipated; however, i can't believe the hospital sent him home an hour after his surgery. Was he even awake yet. I guess the hospital staff was more concerned with their getting home than your nephew's well being.

i will keep him in my prayers.

Yesh
  7. dash

dash New Member

Jeffrey is in a considerable amount of pain, but he is managing. The next thing that he and his family need will be prayer for finances. He will be out of work for a considerable time.

God bless everyone for their prayers and kind words.

Della
  8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord,

I'm praying for Jeffrey, that you will heal him completely and take away all his pain. Lord, please stay by his side and comfort him. Lord also, look out for this family and provide for them in only ways you can know, but particularly finances and food. /In Jesus name, amen.

Danny