Nerve blocks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tedebear, Oct 10, 2002.

1. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Has anyone received nerve blocks to help cope with the pain. I also have RSD besides the Fibro. They help for a little while.

Thanks and hang in there sufferers. I'm sure someone, someday will help us.
  2. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Has anyone received nerve blocks to help cope with the pain. I also have RSD besides the Fibro. They help for a little while.

Thanks and hang in there sufferers. I'm sure someone, someday will help us.
  3. debrastets

debrastets New Member

Where is your rsd ? I have it also for a year now! They are sitting up some blocks to try to stop mine from spreading! Did you have that done? Mine is in hand ;shoulder and foot all on right side! And The fibro with that realy kicks my butt!
  4. tedebear

tedebear New Member

The RSD is in my hands, arms, shoulders and across the shoulder blades. It is really hard to deal with pain alone from the Fibro, but yes even more difficult when compounded with the RSD. The duragesic patches help between block treatments. Not for long though. Hand in there. I'm trying. Hope someone comes up with cures eventually. Unfortunately in your 50's there doesn't seem to be much hope in the immediate future. If you find something to lessen the pain, please let me know. Thanks.
  5. debrastets

debrastets New Member

I hope it is soon they find something to help ! I hate taking meds! I just wont to be my self again! But i know it will never be same and i am 51!