Neuro lyme

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by daftlass, Aug 5, 2008.

1. daftlass

daftlass New Member

Hi all,
    Does anybody think they have neuro-lyme?.
    Can you describe your symptoms please.
    Thanks
    Justine
  2. buttercakes

buttercakes New Member

My LLMD said yes to neuro Lyme for me, vertigo, loss of balance, anxiety, depression, numbness and tingling, brain fog, memory problems and concentration problems. How have you been doing? Sandie
    [This Message was Edited on 08/05/2008]
  3. daftlass

daftlass New Member

Hi Sandie,
    thanks for the reply.
    I am on doxy 100mg bd at the moment and its just about getting me through the school hols.
    I loose my speech,and the ability to use my arms and legs when i am bad.I think his could be classed as neuro-lyme as i have been told it is not typical of CFS.
    I read vcamlins post on her recent visit and it was very interesting and encouraging.
    I need to muster up so energy and find a window in my brain fog to fight for what i want.Resources in the uk are poor.Not sure what to do,getting through the day is a start!!
    Take care
    Justine
  4. clerty

clerty New Member

between Lyme and Neuro Lyme?

Clerty
  5. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

To be effective, you need to be on doxycycline 200Mgs BID. Your dose is too small. You'll get better benefits if you go higher.

CherylSue
  6. wld285

wld285 New Member

Same as buttercakes, except for the numbness and tingling. Get that only now and then. The brainfog, concentration, and memory have gotten real bad for me.