Neuroglia of Fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tormentil, Dec 3, 2008.

1. tormentil

tormentil New Member

Can anyone tell me what the difference is? Can both be in one spot or does it need to be all over the body?
    Thanks for any answers, Bev
  2. Larac.

Larac. New Member

I was examined by 3 doctors and with all the research I have done, there arer 18 triggers that are common in fibromylgia---does not mean you have all 18--

sometimes I have pain in spots I never did before, but they do not last long--My biggest problem of all is my on going headpain. I take midrin and imitrex--

When I have this headpain I can not even think clearly--I get nerve blocks and the last one on nov21st has help alot with my headpain...

I have left shoulder pain and neck, which feels like I am on fire--

My ears are sensitive to all loud noises and sounds--

But I have made alot of progress, from where I was in 2005---

Let me know if I can help in anyway---I can listen.. Larac.
  3. tormentil

tormentil New Member

Hi Larac,
    Thanks for answering my question. I have been examined by my GP and now an Internist at another hospital for a second opinion. Pain in my back under the left shoulder blade has been with me for 4 years now and it comes and goes, but now is staying. My spine gets very sensitive and burns, then that stops after an hour or so. All the tests I have been through are negative. I am healthy and that pain is a mystery. The problem is that the area of the pain involves my thorax muscles neck muscles into my head, and that also effects the stomach muscles. The Dr's are asking me questions lending towards Fibromylgia and Neurolgia. In my case this all started just before my knee replacement surgery and has been getting worse. Stress has a lot to do with it, and not knowing what it is. I am so fed up, tired, and scared.