Neurological Tingling

Discussion in 'Ask the Doctor' started by Robert789, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Robert789

Robert789 Member

I have a younger brother 63, who has ME/CFS. He has had success with Titelbaum/s supplements, but recently has developed a constant internal buzzing/vibration/tingling which was originally believed to be from allergies. After seeing an Allergist, he was told that he had multiple chemical sensitivity and not allergies that can be immunized. How do you treat chemical sensitivity other than move to another location (beach)? Which by the way is not financially possible. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how was it handled? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. It hurts to see him suffer so, as this also affects his sleep.
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Yes, I had the internal buzzing and vibrating feeling.

Mine was caused by chronic infections such as Lyme disease and Bartonella.

Many people with diagnoses such as ME/CFS or FM have later found out that they had undetected chronic infections.

Unfortunately, Lyme tests are very unreliable and miss many cases of acute or chronic lyme disease.

Even worse, is that main steam doctors don't know anything about chronic lyme and often think that it does not exist. Many thousands of people suffer forever because doctors are not educated.

I saw a Lyme literate MD and was treated for 3.5 years and feel about 80% better. I was infected for 21 years before treatment started.

Let me know if you need more info.

Here is some info:

Be sure to watch this free eye-opening documentary about the unrecognized epidemic of Lyme Disease, called "Under Our Skin":