neurologist

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by allhart, Aug 22, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

dose anyone see a neuro on a reg basis i usally only see one once a year and my dr is sending me back to him even though i just saw him in june.
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

dose anyone see a neuro on a reg basis i usally only see one once a year and my dr is sending me back to him even though i just saw him in june.
  3. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

And I go when I have a need. I don't go simply because another doc wants me to. UNLESS there is something going on--of concern.
    So, if he/she isn't telling you--that doesn't seem right. Did he/she give any reasons?

Mine would have sent me every time I saw her if I had allowed it. In the beginning, I did go more frequently--due to problems poping up. But now, I seek the answers for myself first, then if warranted-- I will go.
    This is one area that it can be hard-especially if you aren't sure of your body yet.
    If you have good insurance, and aren't sure--I would always error on the side of health--go.

But this is also another way some docs cope with stuff when they are confused. I am NOT saying he is just passing you off. But maybe seeking another opinion--for his own peace of mind.

So many hate docs and don't understand that many of them are just as confused as we are--but at least they are trying their best. I love a doc like that. That is why I do so much of my own research. My docs, all, loves it!

Hope this helps you make up your mind a little easier. Or at least gives you some thinsg to think about!
    Jackie F