Neuropeptide Shots for MCS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by woofmom, Feb 4, 2007.

1. woofmom

woofmom New Member

Does anyone know anything at all about these? I got an email that said some doctors are trying these. I can't find out anything about it.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/04/2007]
  2. woofmom

woofmom New Member

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. woofmom

woofmom New Member

4. ulala

ulala New Member

gives these shots for about $310.00 per shot. I don't know anything about them but am interested to hear more! Thanks.

MEET DR. STEENBLOCK

Dr. Steenblock, Director of the Brain Therapeutics Medical Clinic (formerly the Health Restoration Center), received a B.S. from Iowa State University and his M.S. in Biochemistry and Doctor of Osteopathy from the College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery in Des Moines, Iowa.

His post-doctoral training included three years at Case Western Reserve University, one year at the Oregon Health Sciences University and a clinical Rotating Internship at Providence Hospital in Seattle, Washington.

Call the Doctor Toll Free at
    1-800-300-1063

Dr. Steenblock is Founder and Director of the Brain Therapeutics Medical Clinic. He has devoted many years to research in the fields of biochemistry, pathology, nerve and muscle physiology, cardiovascular disease and other diseases of aging. He has also written numerous scientific articles and is a contributing editor to several national consumer health magazines.

When Dr. Steenblock isn't with a patient, he is at his computer investigating new research or reading through stacks of medical journals that come in on a daily basis. Dr. Steenblock has an extensive library and two research assistants. What he doesn't know, he quickly and avidly investigates - and what he does know, he gives to the world.

CURRICULUM VITAE

[This Message was Edited on 02/05/2007]
  5. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I just got another email. There is something called an Immune Modulating Vaccine. Very promising for a lot of us.