Neurotoxicity test on the web, update

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sb439, Dec 10, 2002.

1. sb439

sb439 New Member

Hi Klutzo and all,

I've done the neurotoxin test (chronicneurotoxins.com) on a different computer, where it worked, and I've come out positive, with 15 (7 left, 8 right).

The announced test-result doesn't tell one whether 15 is mildly toxic, or severely, or whatever. I e-mailed the administrator, and it seems one is told this only if one buys the four-tests-and-treatment-protocol package for $45. This is also the only way to learn about whether there is a doctor close to where one lives familiar with the test.

The article in the immune.support magazine forgot to mention this monetary fact. Its last sentence implies that the website gives one the names of such doctors, not that that costs you $45. I now wonder whether this whole thing is designed to make money rather than anything else ...

Susanne

[This Message was Edited on 12/11/2002]
  2. sb439

sb439 New Member

Hi Klutzo and all,

I've done the neurotoxin test (chronicneurotoxins.com) on a different computer, where it worked, and I've come out positive, with 15 (7 left, 8 right).

The announced test-result doesn't tell one whether 15 is mildly toxic, or severely, or whatever. I e-mailed the administrator, and it seems one is told this only if one buys the four-tests-and-treatment-protocol package for $45. This is also the only way to learn about whether there is a doctor close to where one lives familiar with the test.

The article in the immune.support magazine forgot to mention this monetary fact. Its last sentence implies that the website gives one the names of such doctors, not that that costs you $45. I now wonder whether this whole thing is designed to make money rather than anything else ...

Susanne

[This Message was Edited on 12/11/2002]