Neurotoxins source

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Nov 25, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I looked up ciguatoxin on google, found that it does not just come from fish, also is in sarin, vx agent, mustard gel, these items are constantly found at chemical weapons depots, such as the one at Yucca Mtn, Alabama, and I live 20 miles from one and it has been burning lately and was shut down, is still due to toxic leaking way over acceptable legal limits.

hmmmmmmmm.

I think we all should immediately go to our Dr's with this info & also alert local newspapers, I will alert my local media, also on the rense dot com site there is media links for abc, cbs, fox, etc.

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I looked up ciguatoxin on google, found that it does not just come from fish, also is in sarin, vx agent, mustard gel, these items are constantly found at chemical weapons depots, such as the one at Yucca Mtn, Alabama, and I live 20 miles from one and it has been burning lately and was shut down, is still due to toxic leaking way over acceptable legal limits.

hmmmmmmmm.

I think we all should immediately go to our Dr's with this info & also alert local newspapers, I will alert my local media, also on the rense dot com site there is media links for abc, cbs, fox, etc.

Jaci
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

4. rge

rge New Member

Could you tell me how you found this.
    The exact google search =
    A snip of the article =
    get me there!
    Ron
  5. tamara123

tamara123 New Member

Thank for the additional info
  6. rge

rge New Member

Thanks!

I have read this and other stuff on the subject but none of them address the "found that it does not just come from fish, also is in sarin, vx agent, mustard gel, these items are constantly found at chemical weapons depots"

Or does it? and I just missed it.

Ron
  7. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Ron what I did was in google typed ciguatoxin, it was just a few down, on the first page, I got to it from a link< I had gone into one and saw the ammunitions & chemical weapons issue & went to that site. You might type in ciguatoxin chemical weapons, that should give you a whole lot of info.

Jaci
  8. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Ron what I did was in google typed ciguatoxin, it was just a few down, on the first page, I got to it from a link< I had gone into one and saw the ammunitions & chemical weapons issue & went to that site. You might type in ciguatoxin chemical weapons, that should give you a whole lot of info.

Jaci

[ advertisement ]