Never Without a cold

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by murkinrg, Oct 14, 2006.

1. murkinrg

murkinrg New Member

Wouldlove to hear from anyone who has the same situation as me.
    From September to April I live with a sore throat and head cold.Sometimes it boild over into a full body cold.

This year i had my first sore throat in mid August.It seems to be getting worse.Ok i've always been a cold sufferer but in recent years (am now 40.
    I love my sport by get so frustrated when I cant exercise because feel so lousy.

I dont get any of the other fibro symptoms so i guess i should stop moaning!!!

One thing though, I have a very low stress threshold.My wie is a life long depression sufferer and life at home is sometimes hard (see my post on the depression board from April of this year 'husband of depression sufferer')

I went to my doctor in the summer and had a full blood test and everything came back normal.

Guess im resigned to this existance!!
    Rob
    England
  2. murkinrg

murkinrg New Member

Thanks hun....
    right now i'll try anything.Start a new job tomorrow so I'm praying i'll b ok.

take care of you
    R
  3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Sounds like you need a trip to an allergist to me - unless your blood work included allergy testing. I'd vote for either: dust, mold or pet dander. Do you have a dog or cat that stays in the house more in the cold months?

Don't be resigned to this. Get tested for allergies! We're got a long winter ahead of us whether you're in the UK or US.

Marta