New address on Christmas Cards for Heroes (soldiers) /Mickey et al !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Mickey and all,

I just got this information through my club on sending Christmas Cards for Heroes:

Holiday Cards for Heroes
    P.O.Box 5456
    Captital Heights, MD 20791-5456

They should be postmarked no later than Dec. 10th. Do not mail to Walter Reed Medical Center. Walter Reed is not accepting mail "addressed to" "A Recovering Soldier."

For more infor check out : OR mail.

Hope the websites are correct. I have not checked out the websites. We usually do so every year as well as sending goodies and needed articles to them.

Please send some cards to these wonderful guys and gals !

[This Message was Edited on 11/19/2008]
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

There might be a . after the www in the second website, not sure but think so.

Happy card writing. I have so many to do. I know many of you do not do it any longer but perhaps just one for a soldier/ a definate hero to me.

3. jole

jole Member

I've always wanted to do this, but never knew where to send them. Thanks for the info, and I will surely do this soon. Will also pass the info along to my kids and grandkids.....can't get too many cards for these wonderful people. Support and prayers from all of us is all that keeps them going some days, I'm sure! They deserve all we can do for them!!

I also looked up this site, and you're right....NO cards to Walter Reed Hosp.

Also, to send phone cards/gift cards check

To send a care package, go to

All great ideas***Jole****
    [This Message was Edited on 11/19/2008]