New (again) sx, no real pain help, so bummed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by starmom, Dec 16, 2006.

1. starmom

starmom New Member

I am bac again. Have been away trying to take care of health issues with my dau and keep my body going. Some days I just don't know how my body keeps on going.

Now I have dizziness (vertigo) added to everything else. The rash on my feet is psoriasis, and is on my hands now too. Very very painful rash, entire bottom of foot.

Vertigo makes me want to vomit, much of the time. I eat small amounts regularly just like I did last time I had it. My family keeps giving me copies of articles about this and that "fix" for vertigo. It just bums me out.

I mentally and emotionally am drained, but frustrated. This dang body just doesn't work right!!!!!

Thanks for the vent!

Susie
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Susie:

I get like that also. Like you said: the body just does not work right.

It is a strange feeling because many of us do not even have to do anything to feel so rotten.

Hey: you get some rest!!!!

nyrofan
  3. elliespad

elliespad Member

I had SEVERE vertigo for 2-3 months stretches, several times a year, for probably 10 years. I was seeing a doctor in California who said mine was caused by CMV (cytomegalovirus) sp? and had me take Turmeric, the HERB not the SPICE, 1 capsule three times a day. He had me take this to put my Epstein Barr Virus and CMV in remission. It worked. Haven't had and vertigo in about 4 or 5 years, thank GOD.

I also used to get frequent ear infections and had Chronic Sinusitis. Was constantly on antibiotics, EVERY MONTH. Haven't had one of those in just as long.

If you want to try the Turmeric, it is sold in any health food store for under $10.