new and apology

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by evon, Apr 2, 2004.

1. evon

evon New Member

i posted my first reply to danny and debby yesterday and in hindsight i look back and i think how presumptuios of me giving that reply.

i have been lurking for quite a while and the thing that stands out is how supportive and much faith you allo have even in times of need. you are all a great support and i didnt mean to undermine anyone.

i would love to be a part of this wonderful board because i have such a faith in God as well as myself (knowing that i am striving my best to follow the light towards God), and it is greeat to express my feelings with like minded people.

in saying this i also think that it is important to have a positive outlook towards everything because this makes me a better person and more able to follow in His path. i also think that with this comes a discernment that must be exercised in knowing that the ultimate power comes from above.

i guess i am trying to excuse my comments to dannys post because i think for a first time i went a bit overboard, so if i have offended anyone i am really sorry. that wasnt my intention.......evon
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Welcome to the worship board. We`d be happy to have you join us. I don`t think you did anything wrong with your post, you just gave your opinion. There`s nothing wrong with that.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Sandy

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I did not read the post you mentioned, but whatever it was, it seems there is no harm done.

So welcome to the Worship Board, there is always room for one more here, and always prayers and big welcomes too.

Shalom, Shirl