new and confused

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by auntieg54, Apr 23, 2010.

  1. auntieg54

    auntieg54 New Member

    Can anyone give me the name of a doctor in the Bensenville Il. area . The doctor I have now has precribed morphien for my pain .I do not want to get hooked on it .
  2. pumkinhead

    pumkinhead New Member

    Welcome to the board. Sorry i can't help with the dr referral. You must be in alot of pain. It is not uncommon for drs to subscribe morphine for severe pan. However they have you try alot of other drugs first.

    This board has an abundance of info. The search engine is easy to use. Good luck with your search for a dr.