New and different pains. Scared, worried, I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jun 6, 2011.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I walked around saturday fpr a few hours with my grandkids. I kept getting a sharp buring pain that went straight down my butt cheeks, and in to my hip and in to my right leg. I almost fell over as the pain was so great.

On my left wrist I have three small brusise's close to where i shattered the wrist. I put on a shirt and as the thin fabric brushed against it the pain was so bad that i gasped adn wanted to scream.

i have found that my bones ache all over. It does not matter what bones. knee's wrist, bsaack hips perlvic bones. long bones in my legs. I don't know what set's this never ending pain on or off, It suddenly appears so deep in my body tthat I want to scream due to the intense pain I am now in.

How can this be a constant flare? I don't have any days where I am not in pain any more. I feel like I haev been hit by a mack truck , a steam rollor and have been flattened by both. Could the nasty out of wh ack weather system cause all this added pain I now live with.
    I have pain in my pelvic bones similar to labor but not as bad but all my bones are touch senstive. It does not matter how little or great of pressure my bones always hurt so intensely. The pain does not go away. WE have had rain , snow, and high winds, the weather changes all teh time, ONe day we have warm weather. and the next it is reaining hard. then summer and back to rain and snow.
    I am so scared, I don't understand what is going on with my body. And it seems that no one else does . i am so scared and in more pain than ever before. Please help me to find out what or why this k eeps haaapening to me.Thanks for reading this. Help me if you can Please
  2. Yucca13

Yucca13 Member

I am so sorry that you have increased, new areas of pain lately. I know exhaustion is very disabling for me too. Your description of the butt and leg pain sounds like sciatica. i've also had piri formis syndrome which is similar. More than likely, it will pass, hopefully before long.

In my humble opinion, it probably is the constant changing barometer that is contributing to the problems you are experiencing.

I know how frustrating it can be to keep feeling like you are in a constant flare. I live in a high desert. This year we have had a cooler weather and the wind rarely stops blowing. I can feel a 'big blow' and weather change coming the day before. I often say to myself, "aha, that is why I hurt more', after the fact. I am able to take a small dose of prednisone to help calm down the worst of the flares. My pain medication does little if it is a very painful day. I hope you find something that helps.

I think all of us who are affected by the weather need to move to a tropical island where the barometer doesn't fluctuate a lot. I know I felt wonderful in Maui even though it rains a lot. The rain is like silk and comforting, not chilling. Guess I'll keep on dreaming!
  3. pamelakc

pamelakc New Member

I have that hip, leg pain often and my dr says it's sciatica. Lately I have been in pain almost constantly and I do believe it is the weather changing all the time. When it is going to rain or get cooler it is terrible. I have just felt like staying in bed and never getting up again because it hurts so bad. Maybe one day soon it wll get better. Best wishes to you I hope you feel better soon. Gentle hugs Pamela
  4. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I don't know what all is sgoin on with my body these days. Our weather keeps changing every few days, from being nice and warm in the 70's to being back in the low 50's , 40's ect. Today we had winds, then rain, then thunder storms, down pours that would last for just a few moments of for over an hour.

We have so much snow in our mountains that if we were to keep having more rain and snow in the mountians we will have year around skiing. Or if the temp raises to 80 or above we will have wide speread flooding. Lose much of our farm lands, grasing lands and house's .

When the weather changes it mess's up the electrical systems in my body, and nerve's are sent the wrong message. So I have wide spread pain, or pain in my joints, ribs, severe pain on the insde of my elbows that when I put lotion on and hit that spot the pain lingers ona dn on for 5 minutes to an hour.
    I have not clue as to what my body is doing or why it has just started doing it now. I am so confused adn worried about what my body is doing and why won't it stop it. I don't remember ever haivng so much pain in so many places all at the same time.
    I feel like I am a doll who has been broken and no one knows how to put me back together again. Ia m abby -normal, I guess.
    Thanks for listening to my ramblings.