New and just got my bio up

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hidlyn, Sep 24, 2005.

1. hidlyn

hidlyn New Member

Hi. I've posted a few times here already but wasn't able to get a bio posted. I'm 35 with 2 year old triplets and have FM/CFS. I've never had any support for my illness but I'm looking forward to having support from this forum. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Take care.

Heidi
  2. Empower

Empower New Member

That is one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! They are angels!

Welcome to the board
  3. BxGirl

BxGirl New Member

Your children are gorgeous! You are certainly blessed! I am an identical twin so I can just imagine what it must be like for you!!!! But they are certainly little dolls!

BxGirl
  4. jaltair

jaltair New Member

Thanks for sharing the wonderful and beautiful picture of your three angels, they are absolutely darling! I can imagine how your energy gets "zapped" through daily routines being a mommy with three of the same age. I had three, but they were staggered. I felt as though I slept through much of their childhood! Take care of yourself.

I know that you'll find a lot of information on this Board as well as good support for those necessary emotional needs! Anytime that you want to research a topic, just go to the top of the Board page and type in the topic. Most of the time you'll get boutiful supplies of discussion. I've learned a lot that way.

Warm wishes, Jeannette
  5. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

Your babies are so beautiful. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this DD instead of playing chase and hide n seek with those little loves.

My son is 4 and it's hard enough. You're right chronic guilt is a symptom!

Welcome to this site. I've learned so much here and I know you will, too.

Take care!

Francie
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Are they boys/girls? Two of them look similar and the one on the left looks different. I was wondering if it was 2 boys and 1 girl?

Sorry you have FMS/CFS. Must be really rough raising 3 children even with a nanny part-time.

We all struggle in our own little ways with the FM or/and CFS. I'm sorry you have both.

Hugs,
    Faye
  7. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

I'm sure you knew that! What a blessing. It is such a good thing that God is in control, isn't it?

It is so nice to have your input on this board. I hope we can give you the support you need; it makes all the difference! It's hard not to feel guilty, but remember that there are so many factors NOT in your hands. If you are doing everything you can to positively influence the things that are within your control- you are doing GREAT. Give the rest to God. If you are not religious, just release it: let it go and trust that there will always be a good outcome. My favorite affirmation is to say, "Only God's Will is acting within, around and upon my children at all times."

BTW: I can rival you for pathetic honeymoons! My wedding day: My hubby and I had wanted to do the whole "be apart and don't see each other until 'that' moment" before our wedding. But, it turned out that I had just been released from the hospital two days before, was severely anemic and in a vicious flare. Not only did we have to spend the night before together, but he had to help me get ready that morning, bathing me and helping me to the bathroom, etc. Romantic, huh? He did drop me off at my mom's for the hair/ makeup/ dress business, but I had to have him come back and pick me up before the wedding, and I wouldn't let go of him- he was the only person that I knew would catch me if I passed out! I clung to him desperately, wondering if everyone could tell that I was teetering on the brink.

I can see it in our pictures. Oh well, he says he can't- he thought I did great that day. Now THAT is true love!

Peace- L
  8. splooofy

splooofy New Member

Hello Heidi and welcome to the board. Yours babies are as sweet as can be. What a blessing for you and your hubby. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you. My children are almost grown and it takes all my energy to deal with them.

God has blessed you with this bundle of joy and he will provide for you the energy, patience and love it takes to raise these children.

Tank you for sharing the picture with us and again welcome!

Hugs Splooofy
  9. jana15

jana15 New Member

Heidi

I am captivated by your little cherubs! I showed your portrait to my darling 21 yo daughter who drooled and then promptly announced 'forget it Mum, it's not happening for at least another 10 years!'

I can't wait that long so can I please be a surrogate grandma? They are adorable. I promise I'll spoil them rotten as all good Grandmas should :)

Cheers Jana
    [This Message was Edited on 09/25/2005]
  10. hidlyn

hidlyn New Member

My goodness what a story. My wedding day was terrible too, but you win I think. I spent our wedding night with the most excrutiating chest pains you could imagine. I almost went to the hospital, but realized that I had overexerted to the point that the FM had spread to the muscles in my chest and rib cage. I could barely breathe because of the sharp pains. At least I was sick in a lovely B&B though. Great atmosphere that went completely unappreicated. Oh well, the wedding and honeymoon weren't great memories, but the marriage has been heaven. He's taken care of me and accepted my illness better than anyone accept for my parents. He's a true jewel. I used to call him my diamond in the rough, but he's not rough any longer, he truly shines.

Thanks for replying.

Heidi
    [This Message was Edited on 09/25/2005]
  11. hidlyn

hidlyn New Member

Thank you everyone for your support and adoration of my babies. Just for your info there are 2 girls and one boy from left to right, Lauren, Candice and Bryce.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Heidi
  12. hidlyn

hidlyn New Member

Hang in there your day will come, but I'm happy to tell you about them if you want to ask now and then. I'd be happy to send you a picture now and then too if you'd like.

Thank you so much!!

Heidi