New and need to know if any one can help?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ecade, Aug 16, 2005.

1. ecade

ecade New Member

Hi,

I just found out I have fibromyalgia. I think it started when I went to the ER with hp, it was 226/136. the dc. had a hard time getting it down. they put me in the hospital for 4 days and day3 felt like I did this weekend as if I was gone to die. I have never the feeling in my body over all as if it had to be death. I've had headacks that I felt would kill me, I would have to go to the ER and get nocked out. but this was in every part of me, and didn't feel. It didn't feel I my body. the doctors ran test, after test,and could find no reason, for not being able to keep my BP down. Now I feel lately as if my blood is running very slow. My body achs,and I feel as if I have a fever, and in side as it's hot their all the time. If someone could me somethink I would truely be thanful.
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

Everything you said sounds like it could be Fibro.
    It does feel like death at times.

I too have a mildly elevated BP,...
    they did a EKG recently because of my pressure.
    That turned out ok so they said it was probably due to pain.
    I get alot of headaches too stemming from my neck.
    Or thats where it feels like its coming from anyways.
    I take fiorecet for those bad headaches,...it helps.
    Glad you found us~
    I hope it helps to know your not alone.

The body aches are most horrible!! all over,,..and all the time. Like we've been beatin and left to suffer.
    Just doing easy light housework has me feeling like I climbed a mountain! I feel as tho my breathing gets harder just walking around picking up the house~
    Sometimes I even feel a trembling insides.
    Big hugs and again,..welcome!
    Sorry your here tho :(
    FM sux!
    Hugs
    Tandy
  3. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Hi there-

I would love to help you as I am sure we all want to. I was just wondering if you have any sleep issues? Do you have problems with your thyroid? When you have things going on with your heart I tend to think of thyroid issues. I know my heart is beats very strangely now at times. Also being hot can be an indicator of a thyroid problem as well as blood pressure.

If you haven't had your thyroid checked I would highly recommend it.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any sleep issues. I am not a doctor and would definately advise you to see a doctor who specializes in FM/CFS and in thyroid disorders. If you are anywhere near a FFC this might be a good place for you to start.