New, Anyone have symptoms like this

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wkudon, Jan 6, 2003.

1. wkudon

wkudon New Member

January 2003
    symptoms :
    1. A cold that never goes away, phlegm and nasal,sneeze
    2. Eyes burn and are blurry sometimes
    3. Bowel movements are loose and never returned to normal
    4. Some mild joint pain
    5. Athlete's foot worse than ever had it
    6. When I get a cut , seems to heal slower.
    7. Still have dry mouth some mild burning tongue, mouth sores
    8. chest feels funny like an infection is going to settle there
  2. healing

healing New Member

Here are some thoughts:
    Candida overgrowth can cause a lot of what you describe, especially 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8. Get checked (a blood test) and get on some medicine if you have it. Eliminate all yeasty foods, carbs and sweets, cheese, olives, fermented foods like wine/beer, vinegar, mushrooms, etc.

Also, I suffer from Reiter's Disease which has some of these symptoms, including mouth sores, irregular bowels, lung afflictions, joint pains (particularly in feet, hands and lower back), and conjunctivitis.

But my money is on candida or similar affliction. Check it out. Good luck!
  3. jaster45

jaster45 New Member

I would agree with the previous responde.In addition you may have CFS or ebstein barr.I had similar symptoms to yours.Dry mouth,oral thrush,craked tongue,severe fatigue,weakness,severe bowel problems and sinus problems.What helped me was adding beneficial organims to my diet.A product called Primal Defense available from health food stores did wonders for me.Echinacea,golden seal and olive leaf extract helped tremendoulsy also.It took a little time but was effective.

Hang in there and stay strong!

Jase
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Welcome to the board. I have Firomyalgia, and cannot relate to any of your symptoms. I hope the others have shed some light on it for you.

Just stopped to welcome you.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. jlouise

jlouise New Member

You should probably be tested for Diabetes, Thyroid, and Other immune system disorders. Good Luck.........