New babies in my family!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Dec 5, 2005.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

My niece had her twins yesterday!! They are healthy, mom is doing great, and they should all go home tomorrow. Such excitement! I'm a great-auntie! times 2!!

They are Samuel, who was 6 pounds 7 ounces, and Rachel, who was 5 pounds 8 ounces at birth. They are both 18 1/2 inches long.

I haven't seen them in person yet, will go visit on Saturday. They are the first grandchildren from the children of my sisters and me. I can guarantee they will be spoiled and loved!

Peace,
    Beth.
  2. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I am very happy for you and for your niece and her family.

I have 11 year old twin girls, and they are a joy (most of the time! LOL!!).

Tell your niece to find a local twins club, if she hasn't already. My twins group has been an invaluable source of support and information. My club also has a huge swap-meet type sale twice a year where everyone brings their stuff and sells it. I've bought and sold LOTS of stuff!!

There is a national organization called NOMOTC. National Organization of Mothers of Twins Club. Look it up online. They could point you to a local club.

Now the fun begins!!!

Katy
    [This Message was Edited on 12/05/2005]
  3. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

And they both are good weights too! Glad everything is well, enjoy the fun...

-Kathi
  4. Musica

Musica New Member

How wonderful and exciting! I'll bet you can't wait to see them!