New Bear posted in Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilac123, Sep 10, 2005.

1. lilac123

lilac123 New Member

Hi Every "Body":)

This bear was my last creation so far and the first one I've actually sold. That was a great feeling. Although I got quite attached and didn't want to say goodbye! It's okay though I have plenty of others and new ones I want to start. "BearstoBehold" is what I named the business I am trying to get going in order to help our income since becoming unable to work.

Hope this finds all well and reasonablly happy!
    Jenny
  2. auntcon

auntcon New Member

I LOVE stuffed animals. I would keep everyone!!! I love the overalls.

I have a bear that my mom dressed in a pair of my pap-paw's overalls--she took the hooks and pockets tag etc. such a great memory.

How proud you must be to be able to do something to help with the income. That's one of my big guilt areas.

That bear would be so cute with curtains and a picture or mirror frame to match... I LOVE the fabric.

Congrads on the SALE
    Connie
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

You are very Talented!! Thanks for sharing.

Love the name of your business as well...Im sure you will do great!!!

Hugs
    Bluerose
  4. lilac123

lilac123 New Member

Hi again every "body",

I am hoping to get into heirloom fabrics and special "remembrance" bears for someone who has departed. Maybe use a favorite shirt or something that reminds us of the person. I have something I am working on now for my hubby.

Thanks for the feedback it is giving me a big head. Ha, Ha, Hee, Hee.
  5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

That material on the sides looks like what I made my chair cushions out of in my kitchen!

Sonya