New Board Tutorial?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gapsych, Oct 4, 2008.

1. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I am wondering if there will be instructions on how to navigate the new board?

If there are already some there, please let me know, as I can not find any.

Thanks in advance.
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

its so 'all over the place over there'

our comfort zone is being messed up :)
  3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Sometimes we can learn a lot by being out of our "comfort zone". Not that I would recommend it all of the time.

Since it appears that we have no choice, I guess we need to make it accomodate our lives.

Then again, maybe not. LOL!!

Kina, I am still laughing. Now stop that!!!!

4. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member
    There is a link under message board rules called New to the boards?

This link gives a short over view of some of the new features of our site. It doesn't cover everything though.
  5. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Thanks for the information.!! I can't believe I missed it

I wonder if wearing sunglasses, something my doctor recommended when on sensory overload, would help.

Again thanks!!

6. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

This is not working as intend and it's on our list. And I'll be the first one to say our list is huge. While many of the bugs that are being pointed out a few have been pointed out that we didn't see. So I wanted to say thank you everyone for all your help and support(not to mention patience) as we fix things. Some bugs are small some are larger but we'll be dealing with them! Sadly there is a wave of sickness sweeping the office here at Prohealth. Such is the office life. And a few of our web developers are out today and possibly tomorrow. So there may not be many changes being made in the next few days. Please bear with us while we get these board working properly.

So keep those bug reports coming! Either here on the boards or just send me an email at and we'll check it out!
  7. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Well, just get rid of the bugs right now, for the office staff that is!!

Is your plate full or what?

As my father used to say to me and sometimes still does:

"Patience is the nobel virtue" or something like that.

Take care. I mean really take care!!

ETA Uh, that should be noble virtue, unless there is a Nobel Peace Prize for patience.

ga[This Message was Edited on 10/06/2008]
  8. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

the search is kinda weird. The first time you do a search for something it will show no results, however, if you do the same search again it will show results. And I know the results are not in choronological order but that's going to change.

I'm starting to get a runny nose... I'm gonna eat an orange.