new book on Fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wander, Dec 9, 2002.

1. wander

wander New Member

Hi
    Would like to let all of you know a book called Women Living With Fibromyalgia will be out shortly. The Publisher is Hunter House Inc. The author is Mari Skelly. This is her second book.
    I was interviewed for the book so I am very excited. T
    he women in this book are able to tell their story and what it is truly like living with this condition and how it impacts those in our lives. And how it has changer our lives. I hope it will help many to begin to have some greater understanding of what it is like to struggle with an invisible illiness.
    Plese look for it ask your local book stores to get it for you or maybe your library. I know Barnes and Noble can get it. I ordered one for myself it will be in on December 18th. And I will be getting my own copy from the author.
    Just wanted to share this with all.
    Thank you,
    Wander
  2. wander

wander New Member

Hi
    Would like to let all of you know a book called Women Living With Fibromyalgia will be out shortly. The Publisher is Hunter House Inc. The author is Mari Skelly. This is her second book.
    I was interviewed for the book so I am very excited. T
    he women in this book are able to tell their story and what it is truly like living with this condition and how it impacts those in our lives. And how it has changer our lives. I hope it will help many to begin to have some greater understanding of what it is like to struggle with an invisible illiness.
    Plese look for it ask your local book stores to get it for you or maybe your library. I know Barnes and Noble can get it. I ordered one for myself it will be in on December 18th. And I will be getting my own copy from the author.
    Just wanted to share this with all.
    Thank you,
    Wander
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will be definetly getting this book. Its sounds very
    good. Thanks for givings us a notice about it.
  4. wander

wander New Member

The book is out. The forward written by Dr. Devin Starlyn.
    Women Living with Fibromyalgia by Mari Skelly. Its good tells what it really is like and is educational as well.
    Worth checking it out.
    I am in the book.
    Thanks Wander
  5. okptcgal

okptcgal New Member

Wander, thanks sweetie for sharing this information for me and im sooooooo glad to know you are in the book... how exciting! I will be getting one... I have a famous friend now lol!!!! love and hugs to you!!!!!!!
    okptcgal