New Book Top 10 Lyme treatments

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by jarjar, Jun 16, 2007.

1. jarjar

jarjar New Member

For those of you that have not read about this on the other lyme boards this is Brian's second book on Lyme.

I have heard it is very imformative like his first book.

The 5 Core Treatment Protocols
    The Antibiotic Rotation Protocol
    The Marshall Protocol
    The Salt / Vitamin C Protocol
    Detoxification
    Electromedicine (Rife Therapy)

The 5 Supportive Supplements
    Systemic Enzymes
    Mangosteen
    Lithium Orotate
    Co-Enzyme Q10
    Magnesium

These treatment protocols and supplements were chosen not just for their individual effectiveness, but also their synergy when used together as part of a treatment program. Lyme Disease is a multi-faceted illness and recovery requires use of multiple, cooperative treatments.

2. victoria

victoria New Member

I was wondering if it said anything new?

Has anyone actually read it yet?

all the best,
    Victoria

3. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Hi Jay... me again.. just what I needed, I was going to post asking for something like this...

What is Brians last name? Is the name actually "Top 10 Lyme treatments"? I would be very interested in reading this book as it is a big decision as to what Protocol to follow.

Thanks again,
    Hugs
    Kim
  4. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Yes it is called the The Top 10 Lyme Treatments.

Molly said she has read it and doesn't agree with it.

You have to consider Brian has been dealing with lyme for a long time so I presume the conventional high dose abx didn't work for him so he had to seek out other paths to recovery.

I think rife was a major help for him then I remember about a year ago he was stating on Lymenet that rife combined with the Marshall Protocol was working really great for him.

Need to read the book myself.

Kim how are you feeling and what are you taking these days?

Jay

5. jarjar

jarjar New Member

For replying back. I agree I think its hard to get everyone on the same page when it comes to Lyme.

It such a d*mn tricky disease with so much to learn about.

Jay