New.... but have been snooping and reading for awhile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blessedmom2four, Jun 8, 2006.

1. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

Hi my name is Julie 28, i am married mom to four children two girls 11-6 two boys 3-4. 1 puppy 10month and two kittens 3months.

I was just recently diagnosed wuth FM about 3-4 weeks ago.Although 2 years ago i was diagnosed with myofascial. And when the Dr. found out i was having MRI and other tests done he told me to come back when i was ready to deal with the disease aspect of it.

3 years latter, and 50+ doctors and multiple MRI bone scans and blood work. A nuroligist diagnosed me.Now i am in need of a Dr. that knows about FM. we just moved to where we live now about 5 months ago.

Oh man was i so relieved that all theses things going on with me for the last three years, were not all in my head.

I wasnt going to ever post , just snoop, being i have 4 kids and so much responsibility. But sometimes there is things that i wanted to respond to but wanted to introduce myself first.

Please please please do not get offended if i dont read or respond to alot as i have alot of responsibiltys and trying to learn and live with FM.

I just read your posts and i can so understand and relate, so i wanted to get involved.Thank you for you time.
  2. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

I bet you are a very busy lady.This board is a lifesaver!
    Good luck and I'm glad you got your answers.
    Take care,
    Mary
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

blessed mother:

So snoop and read. Nothing wrong with it. It is really an education.

Post when you can.

nyrofan
  4. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

Welcome, and do whatever helps you the most!

Jana
  5. blessedmom2four

6. tandy

tandy New Member

Just wanted to welcome you here~
    Busy here too. I think alot of us are juggling many things on top of being ill.
    I was DX about 12 yrs ago when I had small babys.
    Now they're older. The yougest being 9 yrs old.
    It sounds horrible but I found it so rough trying to raise lil ones with FM (and other diseases) that I could'nt wait for them to get bigger.
    So I understand how hard it is for you.
    Do you work outside the home also?
    anyhoo
    Just saying hi,.... and I hope this board helps you deal better with FM.
    Good luck~
  7. blessedmom2four

Thank you for all the warm welcomes, i dont work outside the home as of yet in the next year when all the kids are in school i am supposed to go back to work so we can afford the private school for 4 kids, i am just praying as i work on changing my diet and excersice and supplements i will feel better, and have more good days then bad...so glad i found this board
  8. lenaw70

lenaw70 New Member

Well hello fellow married mom of four!!!! I am too! Only I have four boys...no girls :(

This is hard to deal with and still keep up with kids! I understand that completely! My kids still dont quite get it most of time, and just think I am lazy sorta!! LOL

Used to take kids hiking and played sports with them, now, pretty much lay on couch and suffer! I feel old, older than I really am!! HATE THAT FEELING!

Nice to meet you!

Lena
  9. dleaning

dleaning New Member

Welcome to our world!!! I am a mother of 2 boys, 14 and 7 yrs., not quite the handful that you have!! How do you do it?? My sister has 4 kids 2 boys, 2 girls!!!

Yes, this site is wonderful with a lot of wonderful, understanding, kind and caring people who make you feel at home!

Hope you have a great nite!!

Dawn
  10. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Feel free to "lurk" all you want. Sometimes it takes too much energy to post!

This is a pretty unique and wonderful community of people on the Web, I think, and there is a lot of useful information.

Kholmes

[ advertisement ]