New Chat Post, all welcome.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sweetpotatoe, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

HI ALL!

My computer crashed, I took it in for repair and only got it back yesterday, so I haven't been online in ages.

I read some posts trying to catch up on each of you, I still pray for you all each day.

I've been busy working at my job, looking after my children, and believing for breakthrough in my life. I am drawing so close to Jesus, all year I have been seeking Him, keeping Him first place, I am devoting most of my time to worshipping, praising, praying and seeking Him. Being sure to serve and give each day, forgive the people that have abused me, forget whats been done to me, and overlooking, overlooking and more overlooking.

I can't wait to leave this town, that is my dream, for freedom and and an end to this time in my life. I know The Lord is working in my life, I have no doubt breakthrough is coming, the time is coming for God to do amazing things in my life, I am coming into overflow and I can't wait to be a blessing to others and bring glory to God.

So thats it for me, By His stripes I am healed, each day I am getting stronger.

And guys, I have just found Joel Osteen and LOVE him and his wife, Does anyone listen to him?

God Bless each and everyone of You, Can't wait to hear from you.

Sweetpotatoe.

2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I was wondering where you were, and if you were okay. So glad to have you back - you're a wonderful communicator.

It's beautiful to hear of your love for Jesus - putting him first in your heart.

Thanks for your prayers!

Love,
    Judy
  3. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I sure missed you!

I was wondering where you were.

I have listened to Joel Osteen once or twice. I personally like listening to Charles Stanley.
  4. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Great to hear from you all, windblade, patti, tiggy, pottersclay, littleblue.

Tiggy I emailed you yesterday, forgot to say thankyou for your beautiful card I got in the post last week, I love butterflies. I was going to write you if I didn't get this computer back soon.

So much to tell but nothing has changed yet, God is working in my situation, its been many years of the same old as you know. I have a court hearing coming up in may, my kids have seen a court child consultation, I won't know more til may on the outcome.

I am believing God for change in my life, Daily I am praying, sacrificing, declaring and reading the scriptures, claiming the promises of God. I have met a wonderful woman online that is praying with me daily and standing in agreement with me.

I just know its not much longer, God will direct my path.

Little blue I am still working that same job, and sundays are hard, I'm sure its the enemy I am learning not to be ruffled by others, that as long as I am kind and serving others I don't have to let their rotten attitude affect me. The only person I need to impress is God!

God Bless you all, stand strong and know God is with you, working in your life.

I haven't heard of Charles Stanley, I will look him up, thanks.

Sweetpotatoe.