new chiro..applied kinesiology,nutrition....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by seaview, May 2, 2003.

1. seaview

seaview New Member

I had an appt. with new Chiropractor today because our insurance changed.Very interesting doc.He sat and talked to me for an hour about all my health problems....He was very understanding about all my pains and such but not so understanding about how doctors had been treating me.He talked about how our bodies were created to function and how all these different symptoms pointed over and over again to an imbalance in my system.Could be candida,mycoplasmas,parasites,molds,food allergies,and so on. I was amazed! All the things I had brought up to other doctors and been dismissed about. Then the way surgeons had dismissd me after surgeries that didnt help problem...even how my previous chiros have just adjusted and not addressed all the other issues of my health. Amazing. He did some muscle testing and mapping.He kinda chuckled and said...yes, if someone needed an example of FM you would be the case to work on! I asked him to adjust my neck...he was going to wait because I am in so much pain. I must admit, all his pushing on points has definately flared them up.....very,very sore.Off to the heating pad I go. He told me to come back in a week and to record my diet,what foods I eat when upset,any molds(bring sample back) and so on. He wants to do a stool sample. I feel I actually may have an ally in my corner regarding my health. He understoon about guai although he has never heard of it. He gave me something to help with sleep that he has really good resuldts with. He insisted ingredients aren't sals.It is a homeopathic remedy...valerian root,passiflora,amd magnesium. I looked these up and they are listed as sals.I am a bit confused as what to do. I think I will try it for a week and still take the gaui. Since I have been taking the guai since Nov. and have been so strict and not seen any big changes...only more pain actually I am going to give this doctor and his plan a chance. He really seemed to understand and commited to helping me. He said to expect to spend 2 hours next visit. Amazing! So, if any of you are famliar with this kind of treatment(doctor) and have any thing to say about it please do because I want to hear all opinions. Personally though, I am feeling better to know that I have a doctor that even agrees and acknowledges about candida,food allergies,molds and so on. I will keep you posted. I hope I have found a good road to follow to get better. I know that I have only gotten so much worse over the last year. I have felt as though I was drowning and their have been no lifeboats around to help. Just a little hope feels good at this point!Have a peaceful weekend. It is raining here.....I think I will go head for bed now. MY teens are gone for weekend and little guys are having a movie fest. My pillow is calling my name! Blessings.....Kathleen
  2. seaview

seaview New Member

would like your input
  3. seaview

seaview New Member

late last nite when i wrote this
  4. seaview

seaview New Member

are we to the front page yet?
  5. seaview

seaview New Member

wheeeeeeee this bumping is fun! :) :) :)