new chirstian book

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, May 31, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

just wanted to let everyone know I got this new book at walmarts. by Joyce Meyer.
    its called woman to woman its a really good book.
    so if any of you enjoy reading christian books thought you may like this.
    joyce Meyers is going to be in the Chicago area this summer I"m hoping I can go.

hugs and prayers sixtyslady
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi,

Hangininthere is a HUGE fan of Joyce Meyers. She receives so much wisdom from her. You two could probably share all day about her!

Just say the name Joyce Meyers - and she will come running!:) Maybe you could put her name in the title of post.

Lots of love, JUdy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

You found a TREASURE TROVE of Joyce Meyer at your library!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. You'll be watching that mailbox like a hawk. LOL

I'm glad that sixtyslady posted it here. God surely gives us many good gifts!

4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Glad to see someone else enjoys Joyce Meyer, when I had my first bout of fibo, about 12yrs ago. i found her on t.v. and she helped me through my Illness, so I"ve been a fan every since .My 3 daughters also read her books and just love her, I also can relate to some of her problems, I was abuse by my first husband, shes helped me so much shes a real person.so glad that you have so many books available to you. hugs sixtyslady.
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Is a very good book. Got that one at walmart.

Just picked this one up at the small church library;
    Approval Addiction: Overcoming Your Need to Please Everyone

I'm listening to some tapes of hers right now, about love; and they are VERY good!

She sure hits it home.
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I think you will enjoy her books as much as when shes on t.v.
    there are alot of the same comments in her books that she says on t.v.
    its not a easy time in life when chidren have left the nest and you sometimes feel like your not needed anymore.
    Then to top it off we have this d.d. so it makes it twice as hard, but MY hubbys Dear aunt told me that praying for people is a ministery in its self, so thats helped me realize that even though I"m mostly homebound I can still do God.s work. Blessing Sixtyslady