New Creation Posted....Again

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by OrchidDave, Sep 5, 2005.

1. OrchidDave

OrchidDave New Member

Hi Folks,
    I thought I'd stop in and share some new art in my profile.

Sorry I have been AWOL...I've been getting stronger and stronger now that I am FMS free. I bought a bike and now use the bus and bike as my way to get around. On average I ride my bicycle 8 to 10 miles a day often with a backpack of groceries strapped on my back. My legs hurt sometimes but the pain goes away on it's own. I rode 14 miles in one ride last friday without any adverse effects other than my legs were a bit sore for a couple days. Normal pain gets some getting used too!! LOL
    I'm still working as a gardener though now they have me working around 40 hours a week. My body handles the increased workload just fine so far. It's a miracle! I get compliments for my work constantly...what an ego boost! I've never felt so strong & pain free in my life....makes me a very positive person to be around! :)
    I find that I need a Roshi tune-up around once a month to keep myself feeling no FMS symptoms at all....if I feel it sneeking back or find myself repeating old pain habits I go get a 90 minute treatment and all signs of FMS leave me once again.
    For those of you who do not know me or are wondering what cured me and made me feel so positive....it's a treatment called Roshi, it uses light and sound therapy to retrain the brain....to teach the brain how it responds to stimuli. It's a form of neurofeedback training. It has taught my brain to respond to daily stimuli of any kind in the correct way. In otherwords stress no longer causes a horrible pain flare....I just deal with the stress and move on. I no longer have my muscles go into a flare when I over do it at work...yes thay will ache but the pain goes away as it does for a 'normal' person. And I sleep like 8 to 10 hours a night .....except when I'm up typing in forums at 1:45 am....lol
    You can find out about roshi through their website which is a dot com with the same name in front of it. I hope all are doing well and I hope you enjoy my fantasy picture in my profile.

~Have a wonderful day.......no matter what!~

~Dave Orchid
  2. heartinheaven

heartinheaven New Member

Talent, you have plenty of it!

Thanks for sharing it.

H Michael
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

My husband worked for years for the company that originally made Poser, still works on Painter software.

Glad you are also feeling so well, keep doing what you are doing!!!

Hugs,
    Pam
  4. OrchidDave

OrchidDave New Member

Great idea....now perhaps my profile better represents me. Glad you all enjoyed my latest post. I'll try to stop in more often and share my art.
    Wishing you all more pain free days and sleep filled nights.....~Dave'O
  5. moxiepup

moxiepup New Member

Awesome pic as usual, you are very talented. I'm so happy for you but yet jealous at the same time. :)) It sounds like your life is going just right at the moment and I really hope it stays that way for you!!

Take Care and post another pic when you can I just love them.

A Fan

gail
  6. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

Wonderful picture! Thanks for sharing it. I'll look forward to more. Congrats on your results with Roshi!

Francie
  7. OrchidDave

OrchidDave New Member

I wish more people would try Roshi...it really does work. My FMS symptoms are absolutely gone after almost 30 years. Please someone else find a practictioner and try it 4 treatments....you'll find it's as though someone flipped the switch on your pain......off!
    I'm no snake oil dealer. I get nothing by telling you about this therapy. The more people Roshi helps the more it's existence will be known. We all deserve to be pain free. If I read that you have been healed and can now lead a normal life as I am ....I will have gained so much!

~Dave'O