NEW CURE FOR CFS??????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sumbuni, Aug 20, 2003.

1. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

Just heard a guy say that he had cfs once, and coral calcium cured him....what do you think?

sumbuni
  2. paulalbert

paulalbert New Member

skeptical.
  3. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

ME TOO...

SUMBUNI
  4. lucky

lucky New Member

there is no cure for CFS yet and this 'guy' probably was or is in remission because coral calcium is not curing CFS. If this would be the case, a lot of the members on this board would be cured taking this supplement.
    Sincerely, Lucky
  5. rdthewave

rdthewave New Member

I don't see any reason not to believe him.........but this illness is so complicated and so very different for each of us........that what works for one might not work for others.......I know that is starting to sound redundant on this board......but that's what it boils down to.

Tammy
  6. KellyT

KellyT New Member

I've been using coral calcium, every day, for 3 months. Haven't noticed any improvement. However, it is good for the bones, metabolism, and it helps to maintain a Ph which may help to prevent cancer. That being the case, I intend to stay on it, but it's no miracle cure. Kelly
  7. miggle

miggle New Member

I'm very skeptical too. It's just never that easy as far as I can see. Maybe I'm just a bit jealous of anyone if it is. Thankful for them, of course! but maybe just a wheee bit jealous.

Ah well, best of luck!

miggle
  8. yvette01826

yvette01826 New Member

Sorry..it did nothing for my fms. Although it did seem to help my heartburn.
  9. Manwithfibro

Manwithfibro New Member

10. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

I've been taking the Coral Calcium Powder for 8 months now and I feel much better from it. But it was no cure. It gave me more energy from oxygenating my cells plus no more acid reflex