New - diagnosed with CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caramani, Mar 23, 2003.

1. caramani

caramani New Member

I've been through several testing - Stress test, all blood work, and I have an appointment with a thyroid doctor in April. My TSH level is 4.5 - I just had a antibody test done last week. Here are my symptoms: Fatigue, muscle ache, sore neck and arm. My lymph node counts came back as
    Neuatrophils - was 43 - range for my age 55-75, Lymphocytes - was 45 - range for my age 20-35, white cells were 4.1. It also indicated that I had Mono, CMV and parovirus. I take Km a vitamin, B-12 and a multi vitamin. I feel worse if I go and to gardening or any other activity.
    Can someone help me if they thought it was CFS and it ended
    up thyroid.
  2. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

You might want to flag down Madwolf for this one.
  3. srollins

srollins New Member

Bump

Have a well day everyone,~~~~~~~ shirley[This Message was Edited on 03/24/2003]
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Caramani, welcome to the board. Sorry can't answer your questions, but hopefully others here can help you.

Just stopped to welcome you to our little world here.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. caramani

caramani New Member

My tiredness is worse then the joint pain. I think I'm falling into more of a depressed mood... because doctors keep pushing me off to another doctor. Is there blood work that can detect CFS? I guess my next step after the thyroid doctor will be an arthritis doctor. The lymph nodes under my arm and my neck are very painful. Since, I'm new... does this ever go in remission? and does exercise help? - thank you